Thursday, March 19, 2009

Roller Skating Birthday Party



This invitation was made for a very special girl. She is one of my first clients and has inspired many pieces of artwork in my portfolio. How much fun is it to have a roller skating party when you are turning nine. The request was simple hot pink and green for the colors and of course a roller skate. After building the roller skate I thought how about a fabulous pair of matching tights add some hot pink glitter and we have a winner. Later we decided to also do hot pink and orange as well....that is what I love about custom why just send out one color scheme when you can have two. Custom address labels with matching roller skate completed the design.

To my FABULOUS girl Merri....thank you for inspiring another design
for me..........YOU ROCK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment