Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mason and Madison


I have always felt that some of the best opportunities are discovered in the most unlikely places.....for example a school bus! I only recently met Liz White the owner of Mason and Madison because our sons are friends but it wasn't until we chaperoned a field trip together that we discovered...both of us operate "Custom" businesses, hers being Gifts with Style mine being Invitations and Stationery. One meeting and a few conversations later Liz welcomed me aboard as the Invitation and Stationery Consultant for Mason and Madison. Being able to keep control over my designs while expanding my client base means the world to me. So as the Grand Opening approaches I want to extend a heartfelt THANK YOU to Liz for allowing me the opportunity to design not only for her but for her customers! To think it all started on a school bus....who knew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment