Friday, March 20, 2009

IT'S FUN TO BE ONE


This specific client needed an invitation for her daughters first birthday....!
Luckily I saw this little girl often enough to know that glitter was a must, her invite needed to sparkle just like she did. I had no idea what to create for artwork, until I spotted one of my Lladro's.....I have a few of the clowns and one of my favorites sits on a ball, to me that clown represented everything about being ONE, so it is what I used as inspiration when creating "AVA'S CLOWN". The mom even had a cake custom made to match the clown. To this day that clown is one of my favorite pieces of artwork that I have made....THANK YOU AVA for inspiring me.

NOTE:clown is also available in a pastel color scheme of pink, green and purple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment