Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

It's hard to believe that in a couple of weeks the best Santa Claus in New England will be sitting on his famous throne at the Burlington Mall! I officially have already completed three different clients holiday cards and are working on many more right at this moment. Over the last couple of weeks I've had many orders come in for personalized plates and bowls.......these make a nice holiday gift to give. I wanted to share a really cute snowman design that was just completed.




I have plenty of holiday artwork and every year someone has a request....which I LOVE! This year I was asked if I had a nutcracker........my response was "not yet" I created two different nutcrackers that can have their color schemes changed and would look so cute on a plate and bowl set! If you are interested in ordering plates or bowls for the holidays I listed below how the process works.


All plates and bowls are dishwasher safe. Plates are 24.00 and the bowls are 18.00. Follow the steps below to place an order:

1. Email me (beecustom@verizon.net) what you want, the names, colors and artwork.  If you are not sure what you want I can email you my art catalog so you can choose something.

2. Once you choose the design you will receive an electronic proof for each design for approval, once you ok the proof your order will be placed. It usually takes about 2 weeks but can be faster.

3. When your order is complete I will email you to set up a time for pick up.

4. BeeCustom Designs excepts cash or checks, payment is due at the time of delivery.

* for orders that exceed 100.00 a deposit of 50% will be required prior to order being placed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment