Thursday, March 19, 2009

HELLO

My name is Nicole Mitsakis and I am a local Middleton mom and graphic designer.BeeCustom was born about two years ago, out of my LOVE for being creative and my NEED to be available for my two boys. All my artwork is original and solely created by me. Almost every one of my designs has a real person with a story behind it, they came to me with their vision and what you see through the pages of my book and custom samples are the results. I have always felt I am the best at what I do when there is a purpose and a feeling for what it is that I am designing. My sense of passion for what I create is genuine and have always considered it an honor to be a part of my clients special life moments and events. There are a lot of designers, but what makes me different is my level of customer service,the uniqueness of my approach to design and the absolute love for what I do. When you hire BeeCustom I am the only one handling your event from concept, layout, glittering,printing and packaging. I will personally work with you to bring your vision or idea to life no matter how big or small.

0 comments:

Post a Comment