Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Graphic Design

So as much as I would LOVE to share all the fabulous holiday cards and invitations that I have been designing you will have to wait until my clients have actually mailed them.......would hate to ruin the surprise. I work with a lot of small business owners who may not need holiday cards but need holiday designs to promote their businesses. I thought I would share some of what I have been doing.
First up is Mason and Madison, Gifts With Style as you know owner Liz White and I work together on a lot of different projects; she is never at a loss when it comes to fun ways of promoting her business! This year she is doing the 12 days of Christmas each day she posts a great deal on a product in her store on Face Book all you have to do is become a fan of Mason and Madison's page on FB then when the deal is posted tag yourself in the photo......so easy! At the end of each day a winner is chosen........GENIUS! Liz never does anything unless she can do it 100% so she wanted to add a logo to her promotion which is smart because it gives the promotion an identity and establishes a presence on all her fans FB pages. I was given the color palette and told to do what I thought best........I LOVE how it came out, best of all Mason and Madison's 12 days of Christmas has been a HUGE hit on Face Book, if you want to be a part of it just click HERE.


Next up is Clean Monster Car Wash........I recently did some posters for Dennis Brearley's other business and was thrilled when he reached out to have me come up with a holiday design to promote gift certificates for his Car Wash/Detailing business. I LOVE logos especially the one for Clean Monster it's so fun and has a great color scheme........I am not sure who designed it but KUDOS to them! The goal was to come up with one design that would be used for a post card, newspaper ad and email blast. I wanted to use a sleigh but the one I have was to formal so I designed a new one that was more whimsical and fit better with the over feel I was going for. I inserted the logo into the sleigh and added my VW beetle on to pull the sleigh. I carried the initial post card design over to the email blast and to the ad that would be running in the local newspaper.





0 comments:

Post a Comment