Thursday, December 8, 2011

Brigham Women's Holiday Party 2011

This is the time of year when lots of holiday parties are being thrown.....a few weeks ago Elisabeth Accardi owner of Upon A Star contacted me about a project she was involved in with Brigham Women's 2011 Holiday Party. She was brought on board to handle all the children's events for the day of the party and needed me to design a poster and signage for all the activity stations. The color palette was grey, black and a bright raspberry.........she wanted the look and feel to be magical. I first designed a magician hat and wand then positioned it so that all the names of the activities were spilling out of the hat. I used a magical style font that has a star like feature and positioned additional stars in the background. The same design was carried over to the smaller activity signs that would be framed and placed at each station. I LOVE how it all came together and best of all so did Elisabeth. There are some fabulous activities planned for all the kids and I am sure they will not be disappointed:)





0 comments:

Post a Comment