Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nourish Your Soul


"Change your life, one moment at a time"
I have known Susan Cabana now for ten years and to me she defines that quote. She is a wonderful friend, mother a now Wellness Consultant. When I first started my business Susan became a quick supporter and as I have said before I have always felt it is an honor when someone chooses me to design for one of their memorable life moments, and when it comes to Susan's at this point I have lost count on how many I have been a part of. So when she called me to tell me about her new venture and asked if I would design a logo for it, I was completely honored, it was another memorable life moment and I was chosen to be a part of it. I love how the logo turned out I think every part of it works and because I have been doing the designing I can say first hand how extremely educated Susan is when it comes to wellness. It really is about changing your life one moment at a time, so if you are looking to start the new year off with improving the health of yourself, family or friends, I would check out her website, its under my favorite links to the left of the page. Susan also offers informational parties at her home. I am going to one next Wednesday and are so excited, she is going to talk about ways to nourish your soul and make some of her yummy recipes for all of us to try. I will report back and let you know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment