Saturday, October 3, 2009

NEW Personalized custom plates and bowls.











In an effort to always offer more.......BeeCustom Designs is now offering personalized melamine plates and bowls. These are great gift to give for teachers, birthdays, new babies ect. Any of my artwork can be put on a plate or a bowl and personalized with a name, special date, or saying. I have a ton of artwork, fonts, color schemes and obviously can't display everything therefore if you have something in mind just shoot me an email to beecustom@verizon.net.

Plates-24.00
Bowls-18.00


Also availabe custom bookmarks, luggage/backpack tags, checkbook covers, and paperweights.......I will post images soon. If you can't wait just send me an email and I will get pricing and a sample over for you to view.

All plates are dishwasher safe but can not be put in the microwave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment