Saturday, October 3, 2009

LOOK whats NEW in HOLIDAY CARDS!






Hello, well I realize it has been a while since I posted any new designs....it was a long summer but as Fall approaches I have plenty of new things to share. In the past I have always offered Custom Holiday Cards and love taking a clients photo and creating a one-of-a-kind design but I know some people need fast and simple therefore this year I am offering Custom Digital Holiday Cards, it's fast and simple. Simply choose one of the five designs offered and I will customize that design with your family name and photo...you won't even have to leave your home.

Card Price-1.50 per card includes white envelope

Minimum order-30 to start then sold by the 10's

Card size-5x7 vertical or 7x5 horizontal(as shown in samples)

Card stock-High quality photo paper with a luster finish

Photos-please send all photos as jpegs or tifs with a resolution of 300 dpi.
If you need your photo converted to black and white there is no charge.

Upgrades:coordinating colored envelopes offered with each design +5.00 per ten

Shipping-free local drop off or orders can ship ground for a flat fee of 6.00.

Proofs-once photo is received and design is chosen you will get an electronic pdf proof via email.

Please email me with any questions you may have beecustom@verizon.net

NOTE: All photos in sample are courtesy Angie Rahilly
978-621-4880 angierahilly@gmail.com
http://web.me.com/angierahilly

0 comments:

Post a Comment