Saturday, May 9, 2009

Let's talk SUMMER!!!!




I LOVE living in New England my favorite season is the fall, I would also say spring but if you are from this area you know we only get one day of spring before it is 90+. I think everyone can agree that this past winter was pretty tough....add in our scary economy and you basically have a recipe for depression. Around late February I emailed my friend Laurie Durkin owner of Noteworthy Papers in New London New Hampshire to ask if she had any shows lined up for the spring? Her reply was immediate she wanted to have a joint venture between us at her studio to celebrate summer. Of course I wanted to do the invites, and she agreed her only request was that the design be bright and cheery something that would make people want to come out and start living again. Above are the results and I just LOVE it! When I look at this invite it gives me hope that things are going to get better really soon. However, should sooner turn into later feel free to look at this invite and think COCKTAILS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment