Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wouldn't it B nice.........!



I came across this fabulous website while reading another blog about being nice. I always go to the "about us" of a website first because I feel it shows a lot about who is behind the site. After reading Carrie's story and how wouldn't it B nice began I wanted to share it with everyone that I know. Being NICE does not have to be expensive, it does not have to be a huge commitment it just has to be NICE. A friend of Carrie's described Wouldn't it B Nice? as "cold lemonade on a hot summer day" to me that is a timeless statement that never goes out of style, which is exactly how I feel about being NICE. So I encourage you to click the title of this blog, it will take you to her site and after reading the "about us" I guarantee you will find her story and what she is doing inspiring as I have.

SMILES:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment