Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year

Yes, it's been two months since my last blog, to say I am grossly behind is an understatement but rest assure it's my goal for 2014 to keep up with my blogging.

To kick off the 2014 year I wanted to share some of my holiday cards from 2013. I design each client's card based on the photo and what their vision is. My favorite part about creating holiday cards are my repeat clients, I love seeing how their children or grandchildren have grown over the year.

Wishing everyone a healthy and happy New Year...ENJOY!


Folded card L to R front, interior bottom, interior top and back


Folded card L to R front, interior bottom, interior top and back
Please note: above photo by Laura Barnard Photography













1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful post!!! Genuinely loved this kind of post. Although I want much more information on like precious subject matter. 
Real Estate Logo Design
Real Estate Logo Design

Post a Comment