Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year

Yes, it's been two months since my last blog, to say I am grossly behind is an understatement but rest assure it's my goal for 2014 to keep up with my blogging.

To kick off the 2014 year I wanted to share some of my holiday cards from 2013. I design each client's card based on the photo and what their vision is. My favorite part about creating holiday cards are my repeat clients, I love seeing how their children or grandchildren have grown over the year.

Wishing everyone a healthy and happy New Year...ENJOY!


Folded card L to R front, interior bottom, interior top and back


Folded card L to R front, interior bottom, interior top and back
Please note: above photo by Laura Barnard Photography













3 comments:

Giri babu said...

Hi every one,
I am very happy to contact to Shaadimeri why because they had provide quality Matrimony, Shaadi, Marriage, Matrimonial, wedding planner services, wedding photographer, videographer, NRI services, wedding cards and invitation are good and superb, and excellent.
wedding invitation

Hanna Hilton said...

Logo Ring presents custom logo design services at affordable price with quick turnaround time, unlimited revisions and 100% satisfaction.
Custom Logo Design Service

Hanna Hilton said...

Wonderful post!!! Genuinely loved this kind of post. Although I want much more information on like precious subject matter. 
Real Estate Logo Design
Real Estate Logo Design

Post a Comment