Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bridal Shower

It's always nice when one of my brides MOH contacts me to do the bridal shower invitations, I operate word of mouth so it's a huge compliment that they also want to use me. You may remember a recent blog post I wrote about "Destination Ireland" Eileen's Wedding is just around the corner and maid of honor Tania is in charge of her bridal shower. Tania's request was simple she wanted to use the same color scheme as the brides save the dates,  however the purpose of the the save the date is to set the tone for the wedding. When it comes to a bridal shower I tend to base the design on a more personal level, a reflection of the bride or in some cases the groom too.


To me Eileen has traveled to a lot of different destinations so I thought using the two person bike was fitting. I went with a horizontal Z card in white dove which is a beautiful card stock that has a slight texture and shimmer. The design was finished with a shimmery green envelope called serpentine and all the guests addresses where custom printed to match the invitations. To me the design is simply elegant and compliments this brides personal style.










0 comments:

Post a Comment