Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Mason & Madison

I clearly remember Mason and Madison's grand opening last year, outside it was a cloudy rainy day but inside it was anything but filled to capacity with family, friends, and new customers all braving the weather to come out and see Middleton's new gift boutique. They say rain is good luck....must be because one year later at Mason and Madison's First Birthday celebration the sun was shinning inside and out and so were all the people that came out to celebrate. Liz put together an incredible party of everything sweet and you can see from the photos I wonder if she should be an event planner as well as a business owner.







One thing I have learned about Liz is she is meticulous, always thinking ahead. Since she opened a year ago she has changed her store display probably 15 times and has had over 12 different local artisans displaying their work. I have personally watch Liz offer her time, advice and knowledge to everyone of her local artists so that their products are shown in the best light. Every time I come in she has a new product or is working on a new strategy to keep her store one-of-a-kind.

I came into the Mason and Madison family wearing a few hats. First, I am the invitation/stationery consultant for all of Liz's customers. Second, is handling any graphic design projects Liz may need for the store or her local artisans. My last hat is of course my favorite..... friend! So to you Liz Happy First Birthday, I think we make a great team and have accomplished a lot in a year together as well as individually. Here's to many more
successful years to come:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment