Friday, September 9, 2011

MV BABY on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!


For this recent baby shower invitation the inspiration came from the parents hometown of Martha's Vineyard. Stephanie had emailed me asking if I could design an invitation for her sisters upcoming baby shower, her only request was to use a color scheme of blue, green and teals...........oh and of course a WHALE! I have two different styles of whales but decided to design a new one because it needed a more whimsical feel to it. The backer was a navy card stock and the main invite was printed on white linen. The design was accented by a caspian envelope with a green liner and was completed by adding clear glitter to the whale.



To continue the feel of Martha's Vineyard I used a bubbly style font and had the tag line mimic the look of a wave. Most people would not consider the envelope to be part of the design but I always try to incorporate a bit of the interior design on the outside; it gives guests a little sneak peak to what maybe inside. I LOVE how this invite turned out and just think it is perfect for this new MV BABY on the way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment