Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bansfield Baby Shower!

I don't often get to blog about what happens after the invitations are sent.....but lucky for me this event I was on the guest list. Feel free to go back and read part 1 "Oh Boy" this girl could use a party to see how it all began. Natasha is an event planner so of course she planned her own baby shower. Lets start with the location, the shower was an intimate gathering of close family and friends so she held it in her beautifully landscaped backyard.

 Under the white tent each table had a center piece of flowers wrapped in polk-a-dot tissue paper which picked up on the swiss dot paper used in the the invitations. Across the back of the tent was a clothes line which later would display all the cute outfits that she received as gifts. Once everyone was seated we were all given a cute basket accented with a blue napkin and a polk-a-dot bow on the front. Each basket had a bowl of vegetable orzo pasta, chicken balsamic roll-up and some grapes. It was such a great solution for eating outside......everyone received their own personal picnic basket........LOVE IT!



Next up was the cake, lets just say Cakes for Occasions in Danvers www.cakes4occasions.com  is known in this area for doing great work, as you can see from the photos they did not disappoint. I love how it perfectly matches the belly from the invitations that I designed for Natasha. When it came to favors Natasha chose the bon bon box which is one of my personal favorites. Each box was filled with taffy and then wrapped with a black band and glittered button. She then stacked them with all the "b's" facing out creating a stunning look. To Natasha and Jay I wish you the best with the arrival of your new little man and thank you for allowing me to be a part of it:)

1 comments:

mark lawrence said...

Pleased to know about this baby shower event and it reminded me of my niece’s baby shower which was arranged by me few months ago at one of local venue Houston TX. It was truly a special moment for us and enjoyed it a lot.

Post a Comment